Here goes the final pics for my most recent photo shoot at Freehand in Miami. I feel in love with this spot after spending a Saturday afternoon poolside eating tacos with David and our friend Harry Beee. Freehand is in a great location and is such a fresh spot for Miami. I’m living for the pool area and David is kind of obsessed with the bar at The Broken Shaker, which is located inside Freehand.
We had a lovely morning shooting at this beautiful Miami hideaway. Thank-you, Freehand!
Don’t forget to peep the behind-the-scenes video in post below. xx
1. Reformation dungarees. Brandy Melville bandeau in bone. F21 platforms. Shay Accessories bracelet.
2. Mikoh yellow Xavier one piece c/o iShine365. Marlins snapback.
3. Burberry blue sweater. Printed pants c/o Parker NY. Batman snapback. Zara court shoes.
4. F21 lipstick one-piece. Urban Outfitters silk bomber jacket. F21 earrings and necklaces.
5. Ivory Blazer c/o iShine365. Shay Accessories bracelet. Leather skirt in taupe. F21 necklaces and glitter nail polish.